SCRIP

scrip_imgDuring the school year, SCRIP is sold after Mass at St. Peter Catholic Church on Sunday at 10:30 AM.  You can also purchase SCRIP in the St. Peter school office or online.

SPCS’s SCRIP Program offers a 60-40% rebate ratio, meaning 60% of your scrip purchase will be returned to you and the remaining 40% goes to whichever cause you choose. Stay updated and look for more information in our school’s weekly email letters, Keynotes!

SCRIP is a program used to raise funds for the school and church by purchasing gift certificates at a discount and reselling them at face value. You can use these gift cards instead of cash, credit or checks while shopping. Selling is done before and after weekend Masses, as well as through the school. Thank you to all those who participate in the SCRIP Program – your contribution is greatly appreciated!

  • 2016-2017 school year’s SCRIP program had 122 participating accounts and raised a total of $43,630 in SCRIP rebates.
  • The average rebate is $357 per account.
  • Participating families receive $5 and $400 in rebate quarterly. 

Coordinator: Jenny Zuern   (262)224-0653     jennyzuern@gmail.com

Website: shopwithscrip.com

Sign-up for Shop With SCRIP e-News and get the latest promotions emailed to you!

2017-2018 Scrip Updates & Resources

SCRIP Order Form (Updated Sept 7, 2017)

SCRIP Agreement Form

SCRIP Family Packet

SCRIP Website Sign-Up

How Scrip Rebates Work Example

Amazon Smile